2011年4月27日星期三

prada shoes,prada shoes for men

Du Suqiong a slight chuckle: "I'm better than you first beach, I bought the boat, the crew is hired me to give you is to go to Hainan, hold two or three days, I still can not help but come out to see you . "
Weiming Yuan surprised face of a state income relieved and said: "Sister Joan! Had my every move, has not escaped your eyes, but fortunately I did not call you back."
Du Suqiong shallow smiles: "You are wrong, not your every move, but I missed, but our actions, are not given a statement Huzi Yu."
Weiming Yuan Road, look for a change: "Hu Ziyu! Is that old fox?"
Du Suqiong said: "Of course he was, he find a way to send away you go to Hainan to go, how could let me, I really can not think of how he found me."
Weiming Yuan Yi Tan said: "Believe it or not! Fanjingshan he might get in, as long as we are one away from the mountain, he kept watch of all times."
Hainan, also known as Qiongdao, across the Qiongzhou Strait, and Guangdong to the sea, the sea-line case of wind, three 四日 capable of reaching. The original indigenous island, Japan Lebanon who, offshore place, Han Li mixed, has been civilized.
Place within the island of mountains, home of people still stopped on the nascent discipline, swift and fierce nature, the general line of business, are considered a dangerous road, so the mountains, although rich in various kinds of precious herbs, Sands and other resources, are still few people interested.
Weiming Yuan, Du Suqiong and Zhao line three, after the abandoned boat landing, facing the high Fingers inserted clouds form, five peaks or long or short, is indeed rather like staff.
They shop around to find the whereabouts of Xuanzhen house, but not a trace message.

没有评论:

发表评论